Monday, December 26, 2011

Not waiting for a New Year, Today is a New Day! Right now is a new Minute!

It has been so fun to celebrate Christmas with this new found energy.  I have cooked and cleaned and shopped and wrapped pretty much the same as every year, but have not gotten as tired and cranky as usual.  It was a joy to participate in our little service projects, and have the strength to actually help.  I can not wait to see what it will be like next year! 
 But I will have to admit the holidays have been hard.  I have not stayed on the program very well. I have had good days and bad, but today is the day I start fresh again. This is a great principle I have learned this last year.  Starting over.  Whether it a slip up as small as a nibble or conscious decision to eat a large Christmas dinner complete with pie.  Now is the time to begin again.  I know lots of people wait for the New Year.  And that is fine.  But for me it is mentally better to start now.  No matter how many nows there are.
So anyone else want to start now?  No matter the goal, lets do it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment